- Volunteer on the 28th
Be present at railway stations (Nizamuddin, Anand Vihar, Old Delhi, Sarai Rohila) to greet and direct the marchers to the respective camps. Assist in campsites.
- Volunteer on the 29th
This would entail ensuring supply of water, medical facilities, mobile rechargeable facilities, ensuring toilet facilities and overseeing sanitation requirements, food supply, sleeping arrangements. We will need volunteers in time slots of 8:00 am-4:00 pm and 4:00pm-8:oo pm.
- Volunteer on the 30th
This would entail ensuring supply of water, medical facilities, mobile rechargeable facilities, ensuring toilet facilities and overseeing sanitation requirements, food supply as the march progresses from Ram Lila Maidan to Parliament Street. We will need volunteers from 7:00 am- 1:00 pm and from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Help us implement the green charter
- Help in mobilisation efforts. Distribute parchas in Delhi. Visit localities to engage with people and make them realise that the agrarian crisis affects everyone.
- Gather physical signatures for the petition. Mobilise your fellow citizens.
- Join our collection drive. Join us in spreading awareness and collecting donations on behalf of Nation for Farmers to support the Kisan Mukti March in local markets. Receipts will be given for all donations.
- Donate: You can support Nation for Farmers activities in support of the Kisan Mukti March by making a donation through our website, a direct bank transfer https://dillichalo.in/donate/or through our crowdfunding campaign here: https://contribute.crowdnewsing.com/fundraiser/dillichalo
- Not in Delhi? Organise a solidarity march in your city. Live stream/photograph/record it and send it to us.
- Join our twitterstorm in support of the Kisan Mukti March. Tweet using #DilliChalo on November 28th between 6:00-9:00 p.m. and #KisanMuktiMarch on November 30th btw 4:00pm-7:00 pm. We will be tweeting from the twitter handle @LongMarch2Delhi.